Thursday, July 10, 2008

~~~~The addition has a new family~~~~

This is Pepper she has been very interested in what is going on in our place but she isn't sure enough to spend much time coming over for a visit......
My folks have been sleeping in their new home for the last week now and Cliff is wrapping up the final to do list today. So I thought I would give you a small tour of the addition before we move back to working on our remodel.
These 2 pictures are of the living room as I stand at the edge of kitchen / dining area.

All my cabinets / dishwasher / and stove moved into this part.
Breakfast time ~~~ Chuck is on his own today.
Here is his desk over looking the pond what a great view....yesterday we had an Eagle looking for fish lunch.....
Coming into bath room from the bedroom.....
I know that this is about log homes and I have strayed a bit here by this project at our place but soon that is all going to be over thanks for letting us share : )

2 comments:

Shelley said...

I love all these remodel updates!

Jen said...

The additon looks Great--very bright, roomy and homey. Thanks for the tour. You make it look so easy. Enjoy!