Thursday, January 31, 2008

How Does a Log Home do in the Snow ?


OK so I got out this am in the snow and took some pictures and wanted to share them so that is the reason for this funny question.
Many times we do get a question about log homes and the place they are going to live in.....will I happen to think if you want to live there then your log home will also live there and be OK : ) Because I have seen our homes at the beach, in the rain, way up in the mountains and in the high desert like where we live and they all have been OK as long as the home owners have put a good sealing product on them and then watched it to make sure they take care of it every 3-7 years.
We got so much snow last night and early this morning that it looks like you can't get up the 2 stairs at our front porch but Cliff had not been out yet with his trusty shovel yet....


Anyway the only reason I wrote this is because I wanted a reason to post some snow pictures I took today ....you see Bend is getting winter this week and the white stuff is coming down and I love it. And my welcome bear was asking "HELP ME" this morning.....


So I hope you enjoyed them ......

No comments: