Friday, January 11, 2008

Log home related stuff !!!

OK so here I am blogging what am I thinking.....or not thinking some might say.

I plan this blog for mostly Log Home related stuff but may go some different ways once in awhile so please for give me.

I started thinking that I would like to try blogging out and I also know that lots of people like to look at info about log homes so thought I would try the 2 together. I really don't have a clue as to what I'm doing so hang with me as I learn.....

And please if you have any questions or thoughts about what this should be please let me know cause I'm open to what this blog is about.....

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Chris, I'm so proud of you for getting your blog up and running! Whoo hooo!! I vote for LOTS OF PICTURES, of course! ;0)
Love,
Jamie :0)

Unknown said...

What is the average price per square foot for a new log home (~ 1500sf & ~1700sf)?